LEGAL COUNSEL TRAINEE
Legal counsel trainee with the District Chamber of Legal Counsels in Kraków
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
He specializes in civil and commercial law.
He provides legal advice to business entities at every stage of their functioning, comprising registration proceedings, entries and updates in the register of entrepreneurs, preparing pleadings as part of court proceedings and ongoing legal services, in particular in the preparation of contracts, as well as corporate documents, conducting liquidation proceedings aimed at removing entities from the register of entrepreneurs, as well as initiating bankruptcy proceedings by preparing a petition for bankruptcy.
He started his cooperate with the TPG Law Office in 2018.
He graduated from the Jagiellonian University at the Faculty of Law (2017) and Administration (2015).
He started his bar training with the District Chamber of Legal Counsels in Kraków in 2018.
Full professional proficiency in English.
- Preparing pleadings as part of civil law proceedings.
- Submitting opinions regarding contracts of forwarding.
- Preparing pleadings connected with cross-border procedures, in particular the European Order for Payment Procedure and European Small Claims Procedure, pending before the court in Austria.
- Advising on company liquidation.
- Registering new partnerships and companies for the purposes of mergers or transformations.
- Rendering legal advice on consumer bankruptcy.
- Preparing a bankruptcy petition for insolvent entrepreneurs.