Attorney-at-law trainee at the Bar Association in Kraków since 2019
He has been cooperating with the TPG law office since 2019.
Area of expertise
civil law, contract law, commercial law
He provides ongoing support to businesses in transactions related to companies, represents clients in both litigation and out-of-court disputes. He prepares corporate documents, business contracts, including real estate transactions and legal analysis in the area of civil law and capital market as well.
Graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University (2018)
Full professional knowledge of English
- litigator in business cases, civil law cases mediation proceedings leading to a settlement
- real estate due diligence
- draws up development contracts and preliminary sale agreements
- analysis of contractual provisions in terms of their abusiveness
- participates in teams conducting insolvency proceedings
- legal opinions for businesses in the area of contract law and capital market law