Attorney-at-law trainee in the Bar Association in Kraków since 2019.
tel. 12 631 07 90
Maciej Nycz has been cooperating with the TPG law practice since 2019.
He specialises in civil law, including intellectual property and labour law as well as the commercial law, commercial partnerships and companies law. He provides legal services to both legal and natural persons in the area of civil law contracts and business contracts. He is an expert on the legal aspects of civil law liability.
Graduation from the Jagiellonian University (2018)
Graduation from the American Law Program (2018)
He speaks English, German and Slovak.
Experience (chosen cases):
- participation in bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings of Polish partnerships and companies,
- legal analyses of commercial contracts executed by businesses,
- opinions on legal contracts executed by businesses,
- drafting legal contracts executed by businesses and providing help to the parties during its execution,
- drafting pleadings in civil proceedings,
- management of registration (including the ones conducted by the National Court Register) as well as land and mortgage register proceedings,
- participation in penal proceedings by providing legal services to victims, suspects and the charged,
- provision of legal services to natural and legal persons in relation to proceedings for damages.