Attorney-at-law at the Cracow Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law since 2018
mobile: +48 12 631 07 90
Started cooperating with the TPG Law Office in 2020.
She specializes in matters of civil, commercial and administrative law. Provides comprehensive legal services for business entities, in particular in the scope of drafting and reviewing contracts. She advises and represents clients at all stages of legal proceedings and in negotiation processes.
Trainee attorney-at-law at the Cracow Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law (2015-2018)
Graduate of the Faculty of Law at the Jagiellonian University (2016)
English – full working proficiency
Examples from experience:
- representing clients in civil, commercial and administrative law proceedings
- representing clients during pre-trial stages of litigation
- providing legal services to businesses
- comprehensive implementation of the GDPR in numerous business entities
- drawing up regulations of websites and online stores
- drawing up and reviewing commercial contracts
- drawing up and reviewing copyright contracts
- representing clients in matters related to regulating the legal status of real estate