She specializes in civil law and commercial law, renders legal services on an ongoing basis to corporate entities in current matters, including drafting contracts and other corporate documentation, as well as prepares pleadings in court proceedings.
She has been cooperating with the TPG Law Office since 2018.
She has gained work experience already during law studies, as she cooperated with a number of Cracow based law offices and foundations providing pro-bono legal assistance.
She graduated from the Jagiellonian University at the Faculty of Law (2017) with distinction.
Full professional proficiency in English.
- legal assistance to business entities in the lottery market sector;
- legal assistance to business entities in respect of drawing up, negotiating and analysing lease contracts;
- assisting in the process of merging and transformation of companies;
- advising on contracts in cases of non-performance and improper performances;
- managing filings with the National Court Registry in respect of changes in company structure.