Attorney-at-law trainee at the Bar Association in Kraków since 2018.
tel. 12 631 07 90
She specializes in civil law and commercial law matters.
She participates in current services rendered to business, which include contract drafting and other corporate documentation, as well as pleadings projects preparation.
Graduate of the Jagiellonian University at the Faculty of Law and Administration (2017).
Working knowledge of English
- legal assistance to businesses in the lottery market sector;
- legal assistance to businesses in terms of lease contracts: preparing, negotiating and analysing;
- participation in the process of merging and transformation of companies;
- participation in court cases for non-performance or improper performance of contracts;
- registration of transformations and changes in the National Court Registry;
- participation in proceedings regarding the restructuring of companies;
- participation in disputes regarding the construction industry,
- gaining her experience during studies, she cooperated with Kraków-based law offices and participated in activities of foundations providing pro-bono legal representation and assistance.