Attorney-at-law trainee at the Bar Association in Kraków since 2019
tel. +48 12 631 07 90
She has cooperated with the TPG law office since 2019.
Area of expertise:
civil law, contract law, commercial law, restructuring and bankruptcy law, intellectual property law
She provides ongoing services to business entities, in particular medium-sized and large companies, prepares legal analyzes in the field of contract law, corporate law and insolvency strategies. Her scope of specialization also includes drafting contracts, including business and corporate contracts, developing and analyzing compliance strategies, as well as representing companies in litigation.
Kaja Korporowicz is a member of the restructuring and bankruptcy law team at TPG.
Graduated from the Faculty of Law of the Jagiellonian University (2015)
Full professional knowledge of English
- Participation in conducting corporate dispute activities in a group of large-sized companies,
- Participation in teams conducting multi-million contract disputes of listed companies belonging to capital groups
- Preparation of legal analyzes in the field of law of capital markets
- Participation in preparing and conducting restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings of companies, including preparation of sales conditions for enterprises as part of prepared liquidation (pre-pack)
- Participation in proceedings before the Patent Office