Attorney-at-law trainee at the Bar Association in Kraków since 2017
tel. +48 12 631 07 90
She has cooperated with the TPG law office since 2019.
Area of expertise:
civil law, contract law, real estate law, employment law, commercial law
She provides ongoing support to businesses in transactions related to companies. She represents clients in both litigation and out-of-court disputes. She also carries out registration procedures, including the business's entry into a relevant register and filing amendments thereto. She prepares corporate documents, business contracts, including real estate transactions and legal analysis in the area of civil law, employment law and capital market as well.
Graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University (2015)
Working knowledge of English and French
- she is a litigator in business cases and civil law cases, employment law cases and mediation proceedings leading to a settlement
- her expertise includes broadly understood real estate law and real estate due diligence
- she draws up development contracts and preliminary sale agreements
- she analyzes contractual terms with respect to their abusiveness
- she participates on teams conducting restructuring and bankruptcy of companies
- she draws up legal opinions for businesses in the area of employment law and capital market law