Attorney-at-law at the Cracow Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law from 2017
mobile: +48 500 067 383
She has worked with the TPG Law Office since July 2018.
She specializes in the area of civil law, commercial law, restructuring law and bankruptcy law.
She mainly provides legal advice in the field of restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings, renders ongoing legal services for business entities, and represents clients at all stages of court proceedings.
Trainee attorney-at-law at the Cracow Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law (2014-2016)
A graduate of the Jagiellonian University in Faculty of Law.
- Full professional proficiency in English, German and French.
- legal services for a receiver in bankruptcy case, device, technological line and municipal and road-rail industry;
- conducting court proceedings against members of the management board for their liability for the obligations of a limited liability company;
- conducting proceedings regarding ineffective activities of the bankrupt entity under the provisions of the Bankruptcy Law;
- legal services for business entities in restructuring proceedings from aviation industry, construction industry and the rail and tram infrastructure industry;
- legal services for the creditor during the restructuring proceedings of a company dealing with the distribution of the press.