Legal counsel trainee of the 3rd year at Regional Chamber of Legal advisors in Kraków
He specializes in the area of civil law, corporate law and insolvency law.
He provides legal assistance to business entities in the field of court proceedings, registration proceedings and insolvency law.
He provides legal assistance to business entities in the field of court proceedings, registration proceedings, bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings. He also provides legal services to natural persons.
He has been working in Tomasik, Pakosiewicz, Groele Adwokaci I Radcowie Prawni Sp. p. law firm 2016. Prior his current employment he gained his experience through cooperation with various law firms, courts and syndicate. He was also involved in the activity of foundations providing pro-bono legal representation and assistance.
graduate of the Department of Law and Administration of Silesian University in Katowice (2015)
He speaks English
Examples of the experience:
- legal assistance to business entities in the metallurgy and mining sectors
- providing assistance to real estate issues, such as confirming legal status of real estate, checking land and mortgage registers, acquisitive prescription, proceedings for dissolution of co-ownership
- legal service in bankruptcy proceedings against housing cooperatives,
- legal service in bankruptcy proceedings of natural persons not conducting business activity,
- legal assistance to creditors within insolvency proceedings
- conducting court proceedings in the scope of pursuing claims against members of company bodies,
- representing employees and employers in labour law proceedings
- registration of partnerships and companies