Legal counsel trainee by the Regional Chamber of Legal Counsels in Cracow.
She specialises in commercial law, especially restructuring law and bankruptcy law. She is a member of the Section of Bankruptcy Law in Allerhand Institute.
Paulina deals mainly with ongoing legal services for business entities and consulting in the field of restructuring and bankruptcy. She advises and represents clients at all stages of pre-trial and court proceedings, including in particular negotiation processes, litigation, as well as restructuring or bankruptcy proceedings.
She has been cooperating with the TPG law firm since 2014. Earlier, she gained experience in Krakow law firms and the legal department of the capital group.
- Master’s degree in Law at the Faculty of Law of Administration at Jagiellonian University (2014);
- Scholarship at the Aarhus University in Denmark (2013).
- Quarterfinalist of the Lewiatan Arbitration Competition 2017;
- Winner of the Call for Papers competition, organized as part of the 3rd Polish Congress of Restructuring Law - KongRes 2016, for the paper "Impact of bankruptcy on the maturity of a debtor's obligation under a surety";
- Author and co-author of publications in the field of restructuring and bankruptcy law.
- restructuring of a company from the construction industry, including the preparation of a precedential restructuring motion, arrangement with creditors and restructuring plan, which led to the first adopted arrangement with creditors in Poland based on the new Restructuring Law;
- advising on the bankruptcy process of a company from the geodesy industry, including preparation and negotiation of arrangement with creditors, which was accepted as one of the few in bankruptcy proceedings in Poland;
- representation of the receiver in the bankruptcy proceedings of a holding company which owned one of the largest office centers in Poland;
- advising on a strategy for restructuring a capital group from the telecommunications and ICT industry, including negotiations with creditors;
- strategic consulting and support for the restructuring process of one of the largest capital groups in Poland in the property development and construction industry;
- representation of a company which ownes one of the biggest grocery store chain in Poland in the bankruptcy proceedings, including pre-pack process;
- participation in the audit of a company from the energy industry in the field of corporate audit, information management, intellectual and IT property, and real estate audits.
- A. Czornik, P. Koczwara, Proceedings for the opening of sanation proceedings from the creditor's application - practical issues, Doradca Restrukturyzacyjny, No. 6 [4/2016], a journal of the National Chamber of Restructuring Advisors;
- B. Groele, P. Koczwara, Regulations of the creditors' board in the restructuring proceedings, Doradca Restrukturyzacyjny, No. 3 [3/2016], a journal of the National Chamber of Restructuring Advisors;
- P. Koczwara, Entry in the Register of Entrepreneurs and Consumer Bankruptcy Capacity - comments against Art. 8 of the Bankruptcy and Reorganisation Act before the amendment [in:] Opportunity 2.0. Debt relief in consumer bankruptcy, collective work edited by A. Sobota, Krakow - Warsaw 2016;
- P. Koczwara, B. Groele, Liability of the proxy under the bankruptcy law, Doradca Restrukturyzacyjny, No. 2 [12/2015], a journal of the National Chamber of Restructuring Advisors.
- Impact of bankruptcy on the maturity of a debtor's obligation under a surety, for which the author was awarded the first place in the Call for Papers competition of the 3rd Polish Restructuring Law Congress