Legal counsel trainee at OIRP Kraków
Specializes in civil, commercial and labor law matters.
He mainly supports one of the largest entities on the Polish market that provides services for transactions made with payment cards.
He has been cooperating with the TPG Law Office since 2017. He gained his experience during his studies, cooperating with law offices based in Krakow. He also used his knowledge as a volunteer, acting as part of a foundation providing legal counseling services for the poorest people.
A graduate of Jagiellonian University majoring in Law (2017).
He speaks English
Examples of the experience:
- describing contracts related to transactions made using POS terminals;
- support for business entities;
- service of entities from the electronic payment industry;
- service of entities from the transport industry;
- participation in the process of merging companies;
- comprehensive service for entities offering commercial space in large-area facilities.