legal counsel trainee by the Regional Chamber of Legal Counsels in Cracow
mobile: +48 513 078 289
Specializes in cases in the area of civil law, commercial law, restructuring and bankruptcy law and unfair competition law.
Participates in day-to-day service of business entities, including but not limited to restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings, audits, M&A processes; represents clients in court, supports business as usual by developing contracts and other corporate documentation.
Has worked with TPG law firm since 2015.
Graduate of the Jagiellonian University at the faculty of law (2015) and at the faculty of European studies (2014), also a graduate of French Law School organized by the Jagiellonian University and the University of Orléans (2013).
English and French.
- contributing to preparation of a prospectus and to admission of a company to a stock exchange;
- advising on the restructuring of companies within a capital group (i.a. telecommunications sector and construction sector);
- conducting pre-packaged insolvency proceedings;
- advising on the restructuring of a construction company, including the preparation of a precedent restructuring proposal, compositional proposal and restructuring plan in the framework of an arrangement procedure, within which proceedings one of the first agreements in Poland based on the Restructuring Law was adopted;
- representing a receiver in insolvency proceedings, including legal services;
- participation in M&A processes;
- conducting a French-speaking legal service in inheritance acquisition proceeding before a court in Switzerland;
- providing legal services to one of the market-leading companies in the food and drinks sector in a unfair competition case dispute;
- preparation of a dispute between a construction company in the areas of gas transmission and storage and civil engineering;
- participation in an audit of an energy company, including audits of corporate governance, significant contracts, information management, intellectual property, cybersecurity and IT, and real estate
- day-to-day client service for preparing, negotiating and analysing commercial lease agreements for premises in large-area facilities and handling their commercialization;
- conducting court proceedings.
Publications and additional activity:
- A. Czornik, E. Tkaczuk, Protection against liability arising from failure to file or untimely filing for bankruptcy in light of the amendment, Issue 4 [2/2016], a magazine of the National Chamber of Restructuring Advisors; date of publication: June 2016;
- Quarter-finalist of the Lewiatan Arbitration Competition.